Aragon Online

Go Back   Aragon Online > Aragon Online Forums > Aragon Online Feedback

Aragon Online Feedback Let us know if you find problems, have suggestions for improvements, or just want to complain.

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 04:10 PM
Knave
Novice

Neurotrash is on a distinguished road
Default misplaced city on the main map! cant go back...

Hello. First of all, nice to see theres now an online fan community for aragon related stuff. Im just trying to get started with your online game I hope it lives up to what precedes it but lets see about that...

Now, my problem.
I was going to place my city called easthaven on the east coast of aragon. I wanted to have it next to water so I chose a tile just south of a river. But when I had placed it on the main map it brought me to the region map where I would place my city, but theres no water there! I suppose I should have placed it one tile up?
The problem is, I havent actually placed my city on the region map yet, but I cant seem to find a way to undo my selection on the main map. so I cant move my city up one region!
Is there another way of setting this right except for creating a new account and having this one deleted? seems sort of a hassle for one understandable misclick (I am after all a newbie).
Please help. I was ever so looking forward to my very own fortres with panoramic sea view!
Old 03-20-2009, 04:35 PM
Supreme Wizard
Administrator

City: Riverton
Race: Human
Wealth: 870,002
Population: 1,582

Merlin is on a distinguished road

You should be able to go back to the World screen to pick a new hex. But, if not, deleting your choices so you can restart would take only a minute.
Closed Thread