Aragon Online

Go Back   Aragon Online > Moriority

Conversation Between Moriority and Mr.Thompson
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Moriority
    05-12-2010 03:43 AM
    Moriority
    Ian,
    I haven't finished the introductory letter that I want to get to any potential new writers. I will send some of the information I'm planning on putting in a packet. The new writer will have to access certain areas of the game to get some of the info. Now, I have to figure out how to send a Word file to you. I may need your real world email address. I know we have it somewhere in our files but don't know where to look. It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to figure out how to send a file in a post.
  2. Mr.Thompson
    05-11-2010 11:17 PM
    Mr.Thompson
    Regarding that packet, send it over to my email address, I'll have a quick read and outline a few things that might not be so obvious, i.e. stuff I have in my notes but haven't add in yet.
  3. Moriority
    05-11-2010 10:41 PM
    Moriority
    Ian and Ibrahim,
    I am putting together a Writer's Guild packet of templates and examples of what we have done so far. I need to be more welcoming to potential writers, yourselves included. I would like a new writer to understand the geography of Aragon, the political/religious/economic/racial issues of a few cities and how the game works.

I will finish an introductory letter, and put together examples of a City Report, Scout/Spy/Diplo messages and the Lore that goes with it. (The Westland Report has all three.) The Heraldry explanation. The list of Aragon cities. A quest template and an example of a completed template. Also, I have a City's Relations Synopsis of four cities I have been tying together.

More tomorrow,
    Kurt