PDA

View Full Version : New User Introductions

Merlin
12-29-2009, 01:38 PM
Introduce yourself here. And welcome to Aragon Online.

AdamGrenway
01-06-2010, 01:08 PM
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Adam and I'm new here. I'm from Seattle, where are you guys from?

SamJenkins
01-08-2010, 11:19 PM
What's up everyone? My name is Sam. I'm from Portland. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

Eudrick
01-09-2010, 07:01 AM
Hiyas Sam and Adam. You both live in the general vicinity of Merlin. Welcome to AO.

MitchellHill
01-20-2010, 12:25 AM
What's up everyone? My name is Mitchell. I'm from Vancouver. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

PeterJohnson
01-22-2010, 06:07 AM
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Peter and I'm new here. I'm from Lynnwood, where are you guys from?

Guilty_Biscuit
01-27-2010, 09:46 PM
Hi people. I'm from the UK, loved SoA when it first came out. I was just a kid and spent countless hours replaying every possible scenario. So really pleased to find AO and hope it grows into something really special.

I've just been 'trolling' through the forum after a few months away from AO. Are all the 1 post randoms bots? Always 'hoping' they've posted this in the right place and having the sig:

Anyway... the game became unplayable on my current PC (v. old, v. slow machine) but I've finally convinced the Mrs that we needed a new PC so I'll be back playing AO soon !!!

I want to play with a 'legit' race this time. Merlin - you were right - it was quite dull playing as trolls last time. Even if all my troops were practically immortal.

See you all online in a few weeks ;)

Merlin
01-28-2010, 12:18 AM
I'm pretty sure all those 1 post users are bots. They all have FirstLast as names, and post pretty much the same thing every time. The scenario is that they let some time go by, then post some spammy link in their altered signature.

Eudrick
01-28-2010, 04:24 PM
We'll be GLAD to see you back GB.

AaronTassle
02-22-2010, 11:01 AM
What's up everyone? My name is Aaron. I'm from Portland. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

mikpig
11-21-2010, 03:50 AM
Hello guys. My name is Mike and im from Stockholm, Sweden. I played SoA as little boy on my Amiga 500. Adored the game then and i still do even though i can't get the game running on my new Win 7 64-bit system. :mad:

Gonna give this online re-make a chance aswell!

Merlin: Have i understood it correctly that you were one of the developers for the original SoA?

Merlin
11-22-2010, 07:12 PM
I was the programmer. Moriority and I wrote the game.

I don't know if it will run on Win 7... I doubt it, since there is so much low-level DOS code in it.

Morlicar
02-29-2012, 12:01 AM
I guess technically, I'm not "new" since I'm returning from a few year hiatus. However I don't think I introduced myself in one of these threads back then so...
Howdy! I'm an i-series programmer from Richmond, VA. I liked the original SoA back in the day and had fun with AO for a few months in 2009. I'm back for a bit; not sure how long as that depends on whatever else is going on in RL. Glad y'all are still around.

Merlin
03-01-2012, 12:44 AM
It's nice to see you again.