PDA

View Full Version : Hey I'm new

Porjoinymnlor
11-10-2009, 02:00 AM
What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Knurt
11-17-2009, 04:09 AM
Porjoinymnlor,

Welcome to the World of Aragon. Aragon is a dyanamic ever-changing world. As the leader of a city, the player will make economic, diplomatic and military decisions. Role-playing episodes test the player's leadership capability. You must build your city's economy and armies, establish trade and diplomatic relations with other cities and if you are willing, embark on challenging quests.

Aragon Online is a very detailed and tactical game with many aspects.
We are constantly refining the current game system and adding new components of play. The game is growing without affecting current players. Many positive enhancements to AO have been inspired by suggestions in our international membership forums.

If you have any questions regarding any aspect of the game, please feel free to contact us in our forum section. Suggestions, complaints, musings, are all welcome.

Happy adventuring,
Kurt, AO Developer

Mr.Thompson
11-17-2009, 05:52 PM
Hey,

Try to have fun! Need any help feel free to ask!

Where are you joining us from?

Mr. Thompson - Scribe

furrege09
11-22-2009, 07:34 PM
hey everyoen im new here so mwould just like to say hi and maybe get to know everyone if u reply XD well my name is simon i run my own table tennis company this is my first ever table tennis forums ive been involved in so will try to be very active gonna go post around a bit now and try ng et myself known

Merlin
11-22-2009, 09:36 PM
You'll definitely get known if you start posting all over about table tennis. This is a fantasy wargame site.

Mak_peashy
12-22-2010, 02:35 PM
hey i m new user at this forum hope i will participate at the topics i need your appreciation

Nightstalker
06-19-2011, 03:00 PM
My 'appreciation' of anyone (if earned) is like my honor and integrity. Take your knowledge of such maters, multiply that by infinity and take it to the depths of forever and you will have a glimpse of what I feel.
Best of luck. Now, play the game!
Nightstalker, the Invincible

rubina123
01-27-2012, 06:41 AM
Hi,I am Rubs.Me also wish to have fun here.

jlg582
02-23-2012, 11:54 AM
Hello from London !
Jaden here ! I'm new to the forum. Thought I'd check out Aragon Online to see how cool the game is and to try a Fantasy wargame. Haven't started yet but will soon. I'm more used to strategy computer games such as Command & Conquer and the likes.

Besides gaming, I also like music (mainly violon (http://www.violon.com/violon.html)) among other stuff.

Merlin
02-25-2012, 01:08 AM
Welcome. You'll find a lot of strategy is required to succeed in Aragon!

marriejonsan
06-04-2012, 09:19 AM
Hello friends,
I am new in this forum. I like to discussion here in entertainment topic.Please tell me something about this forum............

heliumint
06-04-2012, 07:17 PM
hello!! im new here too ^.^

Merlin
06-05-2012, 01:57 AM
Welcome to you both!

MariaDMarin
09-06-2014, 02:08 AM
I am new, too. Hope to have lots of fun together in this forum.