PDA

View Full Version : Are you large? Are you HUGE?

Eudrick
10-28-2009, 01:12 AM
Check out our inventory of large and huge apparel. Armor, Shields, Weapons just what the well dressed Ogre or Troll needs. Gently used, cleaned,and burnished like new (WE don't however do KARMA). On sale now in the market.

Nightstalker
05-31-2011, 06:44 PM
OTOH Teach a dog to sing and the world is yours......

Seriously, teach me how to grow my population. I have housing made for 8000 according to my city details and 10,000s extra food stores but negative population growth. What do I need to do? TYIA

Merlin
05-31-2011, 07:30 PM
You're trying to get your 547 workers to do the work of 6,579. Destroy most of your developments to get the efficiency to 100%

Nightstalker
06-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Aha! But I needed those developments to supply my army and hopefully increase morale,etc. But I will heed your 'magical' suggestion right away. I hope my economy doesn't go crazy. BTW, I won a battle and had a gain of 540+ morale and yet when I checked my city the morale is still -590+. ????
And many thanks to you.

Eudrick
06-02-2011, 06:18 AM
Aha! But I needed those developments to supply my army and hopefully increase morale,etc. But I will heed your 'magical' suggestion right away. I hope my economy doesn't go crazy. BTW, I won a battle and had a gain of 540+ morale and yet when I checked my city the morale is still -590+. ????
And many thanks to you.Your morale is whacked because you're asking the townies to do the impossible. Heed the advice of the Great Mage Merlin and all will even out. Note that changes to stats only occur on the next turn.

Nightstalker
06-04-2011, 05:07 AM
Will you explain exactly what constitutes a 'turn'?

Merlin
06-04-2011, 01:35 PM
The turn you're asking about is on the Aragon level. That's where you can see the other cities around yours. Selecting Next Turn will advance the game time one week, and your developments will move one step closer to being completed, or produce more of their output, such as food from agriculture.

Nightstalker
06-16-2011, 10:05 PM
TYVM, Great Merlin. This was an immense aide. Please lend time to another querie from this lowly nave.
On 26 Janaria my trades for Armor totaled 8060 but even though I used very little to upgrade and had positive manufacture from my city I had less than a thousand available to use. Also, I had a large amount of armor from spoils from my last battle. Where is my Armor going? And I have the same question about Bows but if you answer one I will muddle through the other using your logic. I am, Nightstalker, the Invincible, yet a naive nave and newborn relying upon the Great Merlin for guidance.

Merlin
06-17-2011, 08:21 PM
There is a maintenance cost associated with your army. Armor, Weapon, Bow, etc. all get consumed during each Aragon turn. You have a very large army, so they will consume a lot of your stores. (For example, armor requires routine maintenance from your Armorer because of wear and breakage during battles and day-to-day use.)

Go to the City > Ledger page to see a detailed breakdown of your production and costs.

Nightstalker
06-17-2011, 10:05 PM
Okay. That I shall do.I eliminated about two thirds of my developments but haven't seen much improvement. In fact my population is going down.Should I destroy more developments?

MariaDMarin
09-20-2014, 03:04 AM
Okay. That I shall do.I eliminated about two thirds of my developments but haven't seen much improvement. In fact my population is going down.Should I destroy more developments?

If your population is going down, you should destroy some developments

---------------------------------------
http://www.offgamers.com/

MariaDMarin
10-04-2014, 01:25 AM
Check out our inventory of large and huge apparel. Armor, Shields, Weapons just what the well dressed Ogre or Troll needs. Gently used, cleaned,and burnished like new (WE don't however do KARMA). On sale now in the market.
lol which your post "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."
offgamers (http://www.offgamers.com/)