PDA

View Full Version : Getting back spells

Moriority
06-19-2009, 09:54 PM
If you go to Next Turn on the Region or Aragon level, you only recover spells, (perhaps hit points as well), if the cursor is on the stack trying to get spells back. If your army is split and you take a turn, only one army knows that the clock has moved. Can we make time universal for all the player's units even if they are on different hexes. I think the cursor is a problem in several ways. Apparently the program looks for the cursor in order to carry out a game command. Is that so?

Moriority

ibukovec
06-19-2009, 10:30 PM
yes and no, if u take a full world turn and u dont move ur troops in ur city they will be healed/refreshed. But the troops on the map have to be manual. This is my observation only.

Moriority
06-20-2009, 07:01 PM
I tried to duplicate my complaint yesterday, but I couldn't. On both the region and on the Aragon level turns, Hit Points and Spell restoration occurred whether the cursor was on the stack or not. Go figure!

Moriority

Tymnnupsswips
12-10-2009, 03:49 PM
Thank you halokitty, now if i can just figure all of this out o with the whole uploading and posting hyperlinks dies

Knurt
12-10-2009, 05:48 PM
To get spells back after a battle you need:

Time: I usually go to Aragon level map, (and clock) and go to Next Turn. This propels the player through time to the end of a week. This will restore Spells, Hit points, Stamina, and Morale. Then go back to the Region level map.

You must also have Magic production: Go to City/Develop/Armory and develop "Magician". Or get magic from captured magic on the battlefield.

Kurt

Eudrick
12-10-2009, 07:30 PM
To get spells back after a battle you need:

Time: I usually go to Aragon level map, (and clock) and go to Next Turn. This propels the player through time to the end of a week. This will restore Spells, Hit points, Stamina, and Morale. Then go back to the Region level map.

You must also have Magic production: Go to City/Develop/Armory and develop "Magician". Or get magic from captured magic on the battlefield.

Kurt
If you have a surplus of regional turns when you need to restock, refresh and restore, you should take them rather than chance a random city attack on a next world turn (unless you WANT to fight a city battle). At the most, a high level player will require 7 consecutive regional turns to restore all his spells. Make sure to take those turns in place, if you move about no R,R&R occurs. Note that a random city battle at the world level is most likely to occur if your regional moves remaining is more than 25% of your total allotment (15 turns for HEROES Of Aragon) when you take your World Turn.

Spells refresh at 1 per region turn, Moral and Stamina at 10% per turn and movement at 1 point per turn.

EDIT: If you have boots of endurance then the rate of recovery for movement is enhanced up to 3 points per turn.