PDA

View Full Version : On-line Judges panel

Moriority
06-17-2005, 03:29 AM
My plans are to provide the players with delimmas that plague all ruler/leaders. If we keep our Chivalry Morality and Ethics ratings we will want scripts that constantly challenge the wisdom of the player. Scripts contain pluses and minuses depending on a miriad of factors that will be automatically calculated as the decisions are made. However, what if the actions of, say, 10 players a week were randomly selected and judged by their fellow players, (who I'm sure would be fair), and would then suffer or gain depending on the voting results of a small group of options? Player/voters get to play the role of the Gods. There may be an appeal to, if not this idea, some sort of voter imput. Example: Role playing survey question: "Would you want to play Dungeons and Dragons with George Bush?" You know, stuff like that maybe.

Moriority

Merlin
06-18-2005, 01:16 AM
Interesting idea. The board software has a poll option, where we could set up an "official" forum for voting. It can be done in such a way that only the admins can post a thread, but anyone can vote on it.

When we get a few players, that might be a way to keep them engaged, and coming back for more every day.

Ziech
03-22-2006, 06:04 AM
as a player that almost sounds like a cruel and unusual punishment. It will, however, get player to interact with the forums more; considering I'm sure there will be players that just play the game with no interest to the threads.