PDA

View Full Version : New World Order

Eudrick
04-23-2009, 12:36 PM
With the implementation of the new regional movement and battle system are the random battles now inactive on the world and regional levels?

Will the AI for all the enemies continue to be ultra aggressive or are we going to be seeing enemies dropping into a defensive posture forcing the player to go on the offense?

ckohr530
04-23-2009, 06:07 PM
yea i noticed that too my city gets attacked every turn I played so far since the change. It has pinned my army in my city:eek:

Merlin
04-23-2009, 07:27 PM
If you use all your region turns, the chance of attack will be 0%.

ibukovec
05-20-2009, 07:24 AM
Talking about attacks, is the size of the attacking army random?
I was attacked by an army of at least 30 units (heroes not included) of goblins wich i barley beat in 40 rounds (i was almost dead and they decided to run), after that i was attacked by 2 units of titans.
U see its an drastic difference in army size what attacks me.

Merlin
06-18-2009, 07:29 PM
The 2 Titans was an error. The size of armies should be based on your own army, plus an adjustment for your level and win-loss rating. So as you get to higher levels, and have a successsful series of battles, your opponents will get tougher.

ibukovec
06-18-2009, 07:52 PM
The 2 Titans was an error. The size of armies should be based on your own army, plus an adjustment for your level and win-loss rating. So as you get to higher levels, and have a successsful series of battles, your opponents will get tougher.

Actual right now after i combined my army at my city i get normal armys that attack me (normal like before i combined them). So the battles are to easy now.

DOW (This is RP):

It is time for i new world order i thing, my armys will march to the center of the map (where u guys are) and kill anyone not surrendering to the new world order (surrender = u pay tribute).
Trembel before the might of our legions, its time to stop ur evil work and to bring peace to ur decadend society.

Merlin
06-19-2009, 12:26 AM
I'll have to summon a dragon to help me out. ;)