PDA

View Full Version : Reinforcement Problem

Ragnor
04-20-2009, 02:38 PM
I conscripted some new recruits and tried to reinforce one of my units but the windows that allow you to increase qty don't show up. I advanced a turn and rechecked but still no windows.

Merlin
04-20-2009, 03:12 PM
I'm guessing: You have to be in your city to reinforce or change your equipment.

Ragnor
04-20-2009, 05:00 PM
I'm guessing: You have to be in your city to reinforce or change your equipment.
Hmm but I thought I was.

Ragnor
04-20-2009, 06:15 PM
Hmm but I thought I was.
so using the X-tra large map I moved out and then moved back in to my village. Same result I can't reinforce or re-equip.Strangely I can create new units and equip them?....Arrgh I figured it out, even though it looked like the stack was in my village I had to go to the regional map to move it in.

ibukovec
05-19-2009, 08:06 PM
Reinforcement has an bug, if u lose man u dont lose ur XP. So u can reinforce right after battle and dont lose any XP from ur unit. This should be repaired or ur los wont have any impact on XP and Troop Level (actualy u could gain a level by this, but in my case i have more xp then i can have with the troops number).

Merlin
05-20-2009, 03:28 AM
The unit experience is the total. Their level is determined by experience divided by the number of troops, so effectively each soldier is losing experience when you reinforce.

ckohr530
05-20-2009, 04:14 AM
i've seen this too what happens is if you loss a few troops the exp cap will be 12k and you'll have 15k exp when you reinforce your cap will go back to 15k and you will not lose any exp