PDA

View Full Version : misplaced city on the main map! cant go back...

Neurotrash
03-20-2009, 03:10 PM
Hello. First of all, nice to see theres now an online fan community for aragon related stuff. Im just trying to get started with your online game I hope it lives up to what precedes it but lets see about that...:D

Now, my problem.
I was going to place my city called easthaven on the east coast of aragon. I wanted to have it next to water so I chose a tile just south of a river. But when I had placed it on the main map it brought me to the region map where I would place my city, but theres no water there! I suppose I should have placed it one tile up?
The problem is, I havent actually placed my city on the region map yet, but I cant seem to find a way to undo my selection on the main map. so I cant move my city up one region!
Is there another way of setting this right except for creating a new account and having this one deleted? seems sort of a hassle for one understandable misclick (I am after all a newbie).
Please help. I was ever so looking forward to my very own fortres with panoramic sea view!:o

Merlin
03-20-2009, 03:35 PM
You should be able to go back to the World screen to pick a new hex. But, if not, deleting your choices so you can restart would take only a minute.