PDA

View Full Version : Morlicar: A puzzle?

Merlin
01-28-2009, 08:30 PM
I see you've fought 7 battles, winning them all. Yet the win-loss shows 0 wins and losses. You should probably have a win-loss score of 7 to 10. I'm trying to find what is going wrong, and fix that.

Do you play with cookies disabled? Do you check the "Remember Me" box on logon? Have you seen anything odd happen at the end of battles?

Morlicar
01-28-2009, 10:33 PM
Hmm. I'd wondered about that (but obviously not very long) :)

I have cookies enabled.

For the first few days of playing I did not have the remember me flag set. I turned it on when I got tired of signing back in when I took a long time on a turn. Long story short, I've fought battles with the flag set and with the flag not set.

Insofar as odd things; I've noticed nothing in particular. If it is of use, I do tend to chase the invaders back to the boarders, so usually play well past the point that the END BATTLE button appears. However, I have also fought battles where I ended the battle as soon as it appeared, so I don't think that has anything to do with it.

Let me know if you have any more questions that may help you isolate the issue. I check this forum occationally, so I'll respond eventually. :)+

Edit: I just noticed that I now have a score, so it appears you already fixed this. Fast work :)

Merlin
01-29-2009, 12:58 AM
I didn't fix anything, I just set your score to something other than 0. I added the win-loss adjustment to the battle results, so that may help me to find the problem.

Morlicar
01-31-2009, 12:47 AM
OK. I just had a battle with giants. It appears my win-loss total changed this time, as I now have a value of 10.2 (you set it to 9.2).

The only oddity I noticed was that the army that attacked was an army of Giants, but the post battle message said that I defended against an army of Dwarves.

Here is the battle summary block:
Defended your city against a Dwarf army. You gained a total of 9,961 experience. Experience bonus 108%
Your City Morale decreased by 9!
Your City Loyalty decreased by 15!
Your win-loss increased by 1
1 Militia 16 killed
2 Militia 9 killed
Your spoils are 623.9 armor, 480.5 weapon

Merlin
01-31-2009, 06:49 PM
Hopefully that message will be correct now.