PDA

View Full Version : Combat

Eregnon
01-15-2009, 03:43 AM
Hi, I just started my first turn of the game and I'm wondering about combat. My city got attacked by a human army, but none of my units seem to want to move. I order them to go to different squares, but nothing happens. They just sit there turn after turn, for about 20+ turns now. The enemy hasn't moved either. How do I get the combat to proceed if nobody ever moves?

Merlin
01-15-2009, 08:03 PM
There must be a problem with the battle. I'll reset your game and it should work.

Eregnon
01-17-2009, 05:03 AM
Well, that did work, sort of. I was next attacked by an ogre army that wiped out my forces. So I deleted that game and started a new one. I was attacked by a goblin army, and we are now on turn 5 to infinity. Whenever I hit next turn, it is stuck on turn 5.

Not to be pushy, but maybe you could fix the bug so that this doesn't happen anymore, instead of just resetting the game?

Merlin
01-17-2009, 07:30 PM
I was sure I had fixed the problem. I'll have to look for this new one. Sorry about the troubles.

Edit:
Your Mage is trying to cast a Fatigue spell on your own stack. You must target an enemy stack, or abandon the spell by setting the Mage action to None.

Eregnon
01-18-2009, 04:15 AM
Okay, I see. If you do something illegal, the game just sits on the current tactical turn forever.

Merlin
01-18-2009, 04:31 AM
Okay, I see. If you do something illegal, the game just sits on the current tactical turn forever.
Now it will put an error message where the battle results go, so players will know what is wrong.