PDA

View Full Version : More next turn problems

Moriority
10-22-2008, 02:38 AM
I took one move, three hexes and I have to wait for 32 minutes. We have to fix this. It will take days to move across the map. No one wants to do that.

Moriority

Technech
10-22-2008, 07:23 AM
Im stuck on turn "0" in tactical now. It keeps doing turns without me pressing anything, but it newer gets beond turn "0".

Merlin
10-22-2008, 11:04 AM
I deleted the enemy units, as there was a problem with this battle. You will be free to go back to region level and adventure further now.

Technech
10-23-2008, 09:34 AM

ckohr530
04-05-2009, 11:18 PM
when i'm in combat i get an error sign and have to refresh the page everytime i take a turn... it started happening a few days after i started playing i was wondering if you had any idea of how to stop this... btw thanks this was one of my favorite games as a kid

Merlin
04-06-2009, 03:52 AM
Do you have any idea what the error is, as reported in your browser? If not, what browser are you using so we can test?

ckohr530
04-06-2009, 11:59 PM
explorer - but it started working fine again today so it may have been my computer. but what it did was when i tried to load the page i would get a error msg in the lower right corner were it usualy tells you what your loading or done. don't know if that helps but as i said it is working fine today

Merlin
04-07-2009, 12:29 AM
I'd like to take credit for the fix, but I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything that would have helped.

ckohr530
05-24-2009, 05:09 AM
I finished a battle and the end turn did not work I tried to withdraw all my troops but this did not help. If you could salvage this fight that would be great it was the largest to date. thanks

ibukovec
05-24-2009, 07:59 AM
Same here, not way to end the battle.

Merlin
05-24-2009, 02:06 PM
Try to end the battle now. I don't think any harm has been done, so it should end properly.

Eudrick
05-24-2009, 03:36 PM
The one I was fighting last nite and finished this morning ended with no problem.

Merlin
05-24-2009, 03:44 PM
Yeah. And DO NOT WITHDRAW your units!

ibukovec
05-26-2009, 09:05 AM
The AI is trying something stupid i guess, and no next turn for me.

Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets. Vorgarguk spell Fatigue: ERROR: No targets.

Merlin
05-26-2009, 02:53 PM
Trying to do something stupid over and over... I changed the code to waste the spell if that happens. Your battle should resume now.