PDA

View Full Version : some completed developments never actually are complete

Atharan
08-24-2008, 06:09 PM
My city history shows that i have completed several buildings (armorer, weaponer, horse breeder ) yet, in my city details it shows that they are still under construction, and i have not been getting any production from these buildings.

Merlin
08-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Those buildings don't show as under construction when I looked just now. And you're getting production from them. It could be that the production you saw was zero, because they don't produce until the month turn, and won't produce anything the first month.

Atharan
08-25-2008, 08:32 PM
Those buildings don't show as under construction when I looked just now. And you're getting production from them. It could be that the production you saw was zero, because they don't produce until the month turn, and won't produce anything the first month.

Yes, that does seem to be the case. i see the production now and they now show up under 'maintenance'. However, this was not clear at all to me...could use some explanation in the help section maybe...or better yet some indicator in the UI itself.

This game rocks, good work!

Merlin
08-26-2008, 07:26 AM
The Help page always lags behind the game. I'll flag this as one area that needs buffing up.