PDA

View Full Version : healing? re-supply?

Atharan
08-20-2008, 10:43 PM
Great game! (SoA is my favorite game of all-time, probably)

I can't seem to figure out how to resupply my spell casters so they can cast again (i remember in SoA you had to pay a re-supply fee).

Also, how do i heal hurt units/characters? I figured out how to reinforce units that have taken casualties...but not how to heal injuries.

Thanks

Merlin
08-21-2008, 05:41 AM
Heal: If you don't have a spell, which you won't at the beginning, you will have to let time (turns) do it for you.

And we've changed the way that spell casters get their spells, so, again, time is your only option. This removes one of Sword's game imbalance flaws... Money was no problem there, so now we have made it time.

Moriority
08-23-2008, 03:11 AM
Atharan,

Aragon-Online will allow a spell caster a certain number and level of spells based upon that spell caster's level. Heal is a second level spell. Therefore your priests will gain the spell at second level. It has a range of one hex. So, the priest has to be next to or occupying the same hex as the unit he wishes to heal. Cure is a fourth level priest spell and may heal multiple units. A priest receives 4th level spell casting ability at 6th level.

Check out the help menu. From the main help page, on the left hand menu bar, choose SPELLS. This will give you a lot of info.

Moriority