PDA

View Full Version : same questions

quiritus
05-05-2008, 07:02 PM
1) the structure in the last line of development screen (war college, accademy and so on) have a use in the game? and if yes what??

2)the magic production of the city have a use?? what??

3)there is a limit and or a cost so scout send to other's cityes??

4)what use of the spy stocked in the city below militia??

5) still incapable of moving in the world level what is the mode to make that??

6) i see in another tread that encounter in the world level are still not implemented is correct??

7) and last: there is a limit and a cost to coscript??

Merlin
05-08-2008, 01:21 AM
1) the structure in the last line of development screen (war college, accademy and so on) have a use in the game? and if yes what?? These increase the maximum level of your henchmen and units. I should document that in HELP.

2)the magic production of the city have a use?? what?? None right now. At some point, we're planning on folding all the economics into Wealth alone. Magicians will probably be able to make some items, such as potions, sometime in the future.

3)there is a limit and or a cost so scout send to other's cityes?? You should be able to send scouts and spies as long as you have some in your city. There is no other limit or cost, other than the risk of having one caught.

4)what use of the spy stocked in the city below militia?? See above.

5) still incapable of moving in the world level what is the mode to make that?? I can't figure this one out. I can move units on the World level.

6) i see in another tread that encounter in the world level are still not implemented is correct?? Yes. There are, as of yet, no encounters on the World level.

7) and last: there is a limit and a cost to coscript??Conscripting costs your city Morale and Loyalty.

quiritus
05-09-2008, 09:11 AM
Thanks for reply but Three things:

scout and spies

1)in the city i've 64 spy. i've send out 97 a bug??

2) i can't send out spy. in the first turn i've the possibility to send out spy now none. i've started another game to test same things and is the same: if in the first turn i send spy to a city the option remain active. if not disappear

3) i forgot what is the 3 things..old age:eek::eek:

Merlin
05-10-2008, 01:03 AM
1) I don't check that to limit it right now. One day I'll fix that little glitch.

2) You have to Scout first to get some information about the city before you can spy on them.