PDA

View Full Version : world turn move

quiritus
05-01-2008, 10:45 AM
I can't move the army in the world mode: i can't change the mode of the action for unit. this is a bug or a option not actually implemented??

Merlin
05-02-2008, 12:30 AM
You can't move on the World or Region until you've taken your first turn.

quiritus
05-02-2008, 09:16 AM
i' ve made a lot of turn: no problem to move in region mode apart of that i reportet in anoter thread but i still no capable to do nothing in the world mode

Merlin
05-04-2008, 02:52 AM
I straightened out the World/Region turns system, I think. It should work better now.

quiritus
05-04-2008, 07:26 PM
In the world mode I can' t change the action from none. I tried to go straight to the border of the region to see if there is here a new option to change region. bot no.

If the sistem to move in the world mode is different to that in the region i've don't know what is and found nothing in the help about this.

if it's the same don't work. I talk with a friend in the game and he have the same problem.

Knurt
05-08-2008, 04:16 AM
quiritus,

There is no movement on the World map. The purpose of the World map is to show the "known" world to players. Movement is allowed on the Aragon map. Here, each Next Turn represents one week of time. I believe each square represents 40 km. The area shown on the Region map is one square of the Aragon map, thus, 40 km across. If you move your army around on the Region map, you will get encounters with "hostile forces". Fight well and you will capture many of their weapons and gain valuable experience for your character, henchmen and soldiers. When you do get into a battle with hostile forces, you will zoom into the Tactical map and fight the battle in one minute turns.

Moriority

quiritus
05-09-2008, 08:54 AM
Thanks Knurt.

So a error of explication from me. Is in the aragon map that im incapable of moving. I've a friend in the game (Kappa)from Italy also, incapable of english speaking, and he also is incapable of moving at that level.
I now know that no even are inplemented in the Aragon so now is no trouble of this but a really disturbing feature when fully implemented

It's a bug only for Italy?? Merlin say that he move in the Aragon. same program have trouble due to italian version of XP maybe that?? or is a europe generally problem due to the fact that we use . instead of , in numerical feature?? i experiment to change that setting in my sistem ans see if was that

Merlin
05-10-2008, 01:08 AM
I can't even imagine a reason that a different language version of XP would make a difference, since it's simple javascript and server-side code.

quiritus
05-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Yes all the program that have the trouble are hard disk resident (Civ 4 the last exemple). But if in your sistem go and in mine and in that of my friend don't go We must find what is different from your sistem and mine. And in my underknow of programming this is the first thing I think. maybe a stupid one.

What i can do to help you to find what is the trouble??

Merlin
06-02-2008, 01:21 AM
I found the Aragon level move bug. The javascript had an error for new players when it tried to look at the destination hex, which was initialized to 0,0. I disabled that little bit of code on the Aragon scale, and now all should be good!

quiritus
06-11-2008, 03:31 PM
tanks. i'm out of paly due to real life. It's a good new