PDA

View Full Version : Magic Cost reset

Merlin
04-11-2008, 01:30 AM
I decreased the value of magic quite a lot. If any players paid the previously very high rate to buy from me, PM me and I'll arrange a better deal for you.

ibukovec
05-19-2009, 08:14 PM
A few things about magic:

1. can u create weapons or armors for urself, or do u have to get it from battles?
2. i have 2 k Lt crossbow +1 from battles, i dont need any magic production now since i can scrap a few for a lot of magic. Is the spols of war calculation a little overpowered here?

Merlin
05-20-2009, 03:26 AM
1. You can't create magic, yet. At some point, that would be the role of your Magician. (It will probably depend on your level, too, what you can create.)

2. Maybe it is. But you've fought 55 battles, and won them all. Not many players can do that.

ibukovec
05-25-2009, 09:36 AM
U made some changes to magic, nice, but. How can my heroes regain spells in the field? I can get HP, but my magic stayes used. It would be stupid if i had to walk back to my town to get it. I need a lot of time to do this so can u just deduct the magic from city tresury and get the spells back (After all the things i get batteling are in the city imidiately).

Eudrick
05-25-2009, 11:32 AM
Your spells should refresh, even if in the field, but at a slower rate than a world turn. About 3-5 regional turns should get them all back.

Those would be RESTING turns.

ibukovec
05-25-2009, 03:54 PM
Your spells should refresh, even if in the field, but at a slower rate than a world turn. About 3-5 regional turns should get them all back.

Those would be RESTING turns.

It worked, but. I left my army for a few world turns and nothing changed. but once i went to regional turn the spells came back. Should this happan automatic if u hit world turn and dont move in regional turn?

Eudrick
05-26-2009, 12:38 PM
Gonna go out on a limb here. If I'm wrong I'm sure Merlin will set us straight.

Changes to your troops made during a world turn (spell refresh, morale boost, movment and stamina recovery) are reflected on the regional level. I too have noticed that there seems to be no change on the world level but if one goes to the regional map the changes have happened. If you then go BACK to the world level, the changes are there. Since regional is where all the troop action happens, it seems to make sense.

Ranana_Jeok
06-26-2009, 04:36 PM
Whats the point of getting a high score if they are reset. If they are reset does that mean when people cant beat the score we will reset them again??

Merlin
06-26-2009, 07:53 PM
I'll have to look into why the units don't refresh on the world level. It's just the numbers on the screen that aren't changing - internally, they get updated, obviously.