PDA

View Full Version : Timeout issues, caused failed tower etc

Octaaaaaaaa
05-06-2012, 06:41 AM
I do not see anyone else mentioning this and hope it is just a problem i can fix at my end but the game times out every 5 minutes or so and have to log back in. As a consequence of this, my 'create game' effort which spanned multiple relogs to get through has not worked properly. I didn't get to choose where the tower should be placed on the tactical map and when i relogged the game had moved me on to choosing character class and army. I thought perhaps i could just build a tower but the map presented in that screen is all water (probably blank) and not where i have settled. I just fought the first battle on the correct map (3 log ons to complete) and the tower is not there.

If this is not just a problem for me, that repeating time out will certainly discourage many from playing the game unless there is a way to avoid it or extend it to a reasonable period, like an hour?

I loved sword of aragon and would love to get into this.
Cheers

Merlin
05-06-2012, 07:52 PM
None of our testers reported that as a problem. One thing you can do on your end is to use the "Remember Me" option on logon. That will use cookies to keep your session data.

Octaaaaaaaa
05-06-2012, 09:19 PM
Thanks for replying Merlin.
Checking 'remember me' seems to have helped, i was still logged on when i had a look then.
However, i have no tower and it seems, no way to build one on the map. Are you able to insert one for me or should i just delete the game and start over?

Merlin
05-07-2012, 02:31 AM
Delete the game and start over. Sorry about that.

Octaaaaaaaa
05-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Will do and no need for apologies. Cheers and thanks :)