PDA

View Full Version : Tactical turns doing nothing

Nightstalker
08-24-2011, 05:12 PM
Placidity now is at 100% productivity and normally loses some but gains some turn by turn. I was looking forward to some progress! I've had nine World turns in a row where not a number has changed. I even tried to increase my food production level which had been zero to 100% in steps after turn five or so, but that did not cause any change either. I am there for stopping everything until you can look at it and give me advice.

PS For those of you who read about my economic calamity weeks ago in another thread I will say that I think we are about to make progress. Placidity has very little army strength compared to three months ago. It was near 5000 but I had to eliminate unit after unit. The army had over 2000 men but now has just over 100 and two militia fall out. There is no magic so there are no spells. It's tough but I think things have turned around. AT least citizens are happy now and I see ups and downs in populace, not continual loss.

Merlin
08-24-2011, 07:00 PM
If you look at the graphs, the history shows that over a year of game time data has changed. With Morale and Loyalty slowly climbing, your population will begin to increase at some point.

Nightstalker
08-24-2011, 07:20 PM
Oh, I am watching the graphs and details carefully. But really, in the last nine turns my numbers have not changed at all. All the data remains exactly the same, the population, the increase/decreases, the workers, percentages, militia,troops, everything. Also the 'turn' processes to quickly. Almost the second I select the button to do another turn the turn count goes up one instead of getting the message to wait the turn is processing. But when I look at the summary data it is exactly the same as before. Thank you for the quick response, BTW.

Merlin
08-25-2011, 12:27 AM
The thread title says "Tactical Turns". The only time city data is recalculated is what we call Aragon Turns - those taken at the world map level (where you see your city and others).

Nightstalker
08-25-2011, 07:14 PM
I am both stupid and sorry. I wasn't thinking properly when I wrote 'Tactical'. What I should have written and do mean is 'World'. In the last nine turns not only have I not had a battle start but not one statistic has changed by even one. I am asked if I am sure I want to do the turn and select yes, 'the processing info, please wait' does not even come up on the upper left, and the turn number advances by one. Something must be hung...? I will try again now and see what happens.......

Nightstalker
08-25-2011, 07:20 PM
Well...... I don't know what but now it is working. Maybe this whole thread should best be removed. I don't know now what happened and didn't. Sorry.