PDA

View Full Version : Annexation

Orpheus
08-22-2011, 08:24 PM
I had some trouble convincing the game to annex my fourth section and then aa lot of trouble getting the fifth one added. Now, I have one more I need to add for agriculture and that button is entirely missing from the window where it should be after entering the 'develop' selection. It also is not in the list of areas to which I can navigate with the pull down menu in the initial develop screen. Is there a population minimum or something I must meet before annexing this one?
Boy, oh boy, incidentally, I have had an incredible run of world turns without being attacked by anything. I did not count but there must be 15 or better turns by now and I'm waiting out a 90 minute turn delay. I've gotten over 50 recruits and I'll have 8 or 9 (forgot militia units).:)

Merlin
08-22-2011, 11:58 PM
You can annex one hex per 1,000 population. So it takes 7,000 to annex all six hexes.

addme
02-03-2014, 05:01 AM
Is there anything I can do other than start over? This is only my 2nd battle, so no biggie if I need to start over.

www.solitairecardgame.info (http://www.solitairecardgame.info/)

Merlin
02-09-2014, 02:09 AM
Why do you think you need to start over? Try taking turns on the Region level, and moving about looking for opponents.