PDA

View Full Version : Aragon.net having problems?

Nightstalker
08-08-2011, 09:45 PM
I've been having problems with the wait time to uplink between functions such as 'save' or 'change to any screen' yesterday about noon and today from before then to now, about 3:00pm. The command line in the extreme lower left corner says 'waiting for Aragon-online.net'. Sometimes Google just times out with the Opps message. Is there a problem?

Merlin
08-09-2011, 12:19 AM
Sometimes we get hammered by hack-bots trying to login (probably trying random passwords on random accounts?), which saturates the connection limit. There's not much that I can do about that.

Eudrick
08-09-2011, 03:13 AM
As a general observation (all times PST/PDT {where I am}) I see this happen often between 7AM and 10AM on Mondays and Fridays.

yhanno
08-09-2011, 04:23 PM
Dang, I wish I had a program that would capture their IP and send a worm that would kill their systems. Yeah!!!! :kill -9 (whatever the modern term would be) Ummm HAH HAH ha ha All is well today.

wilomakete
11-29-2013, 12:15 PM
As a general fact (all times PST/PDT {where I am}) I glimpse this happen often between 7AM and 10AM on Mondays and Fridays.

MariaDMarin
10-10-2014, 06:50 AM
I've been having problems with the wait time to uplink between functions such as 'save' or 'change to any screen' yesterday about noon and today from before then to now, about 3:00pm. The command line in the extreme lower left corner says 'waiting for Aragon-online.net'. Sometimes Google just times out with the Opps message. Is there a problem?
I have met the same prb.
offgamers (http://www.offgamers.com/)

lina maya
04-27-2016, 08:49 PM
good luke for you thanks for post