PDA

View Full Version : Ghost soldiers???

yhanno
08-04-2011, 08:27 PM
I fought a battle, won very handily and had very low losses. I immediately looked at my city summary and saw that I had lost 6 militia and 10 soldiers and had no recruits. These figures weren't exactly what the battle results were but close. I did one turn at the 'world' level and looked at my city again. I now had +17 soldiers, minus a couple od more militia and no recruits. How did I get the extra soldiers? I did nothing to create them...... This city is growing well and has good other numbers as well.

Merlin
08-05-2011, 12:00 AM
It's difficult to diagnose something that happened in the past, buy my guess would be that normal unit healing restored some of the "injured" soldiers. (Eliminated does not mean killed. It simply means they can no longer fight.)

Eudrick
08-05-2011, 04:01 AM
I fought a battle, won very handily and had very low losses. I immediately looked at my city summary and saw that I had lost 6 militia and 10 soldiers and had no recruits. These figures weren't exactly what the battle results were but close. I did one turn at the 'world' level and looked at my city again. I now had +17 soldiers, minus a couple od more militia and no recruits. How did I get the extra soldiers? I did nothing to create them...... This city is growing well and has good other numbers as well.
It's difficult to diagnose something that happened in the past, buy my guess would be that normal unit healing restored some of the "injured" soldiers. (Eliminated does not mean killed. It simply means they can no longer fight.)
More cogently, did you note how many soldiers were missing in each unit at the EOB and if these were restored after the world turn, or were the additional 17 recruits?

EDIT: after rereading the posts I think Merlin's got it on the nose.

yhanno
08-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Ah, yes, I can understand now. Thanx!!!!

MariaDMarin
10-11-2014, 12:36 AM

Some soldiers cant longer fight, you should make them stronger and stronger.
step by step you have a big number of soldier.
offgamers (http://www.offgamers.com/)