PDA

View Full Version : VERY IMPORTANT (to me) New battle will

yhanno
07-31-2011, 01:09 AM
not initiate.:confused:

After I got the City attacked by XXXXX message, I selected Aragon as usual to get the game to begin. Now, I cannot get it to accept the first turn. It aks me if I'm sure I want the next turn and then starts calculations but always comes back to Tactical Turn 0. And nothing moves, of course. I thought that some of the attackers moved on the first time it did this but now I'm not certain. Anyhow there is no movement now. I have changed the orders to all my units, tried selecting Aragon again, etc, but nothing is helping. I've checked to be certain none of my units are over any limits. Can you do something to start this battle for me? Thank you very much.

Eudrick
07-31-2011, 02:50 PM
Militia involved? And if so are they on auto (AI)? Yes to both? Then I'm guessing 2 or more Militia units are trying to move to the same spot. Try directing each militia unit to move to a different hex (you can do this without turning off the AI but I would).

yhanno
07-31-2011, 08:49 PM
Thanks. I opened 'Controls" to check on the AI status. It was 'OFF" already. I also checked for militia bound for the same hex and found none. But 'something' happened and the battle moved on to tactical battle turn 1. I'm now well into finishing the battle and everything is working fine.