PDA

View Full Version : Two battles?? (related ???)

Nightstalker
06-29-2011, 09:32 PM
Is it possible to get involved in two or more battles at once? I had a large army right at my city when I caught up with some raiders outside my city. By the time I had beaten the raiders or giants (I don't remember) the army next to my city had vanished. Also, if you are in a battle outside your city hex is there any way to send reinforcements from your city out to the battle?

Merlin
06-29-2011, 11:06 PM
You can be involved in two battles, if you've split your army. Because of the difference in "time scale" between a tactical battle and regional movement, you can't send reinforcements. The disappearing army must be a bug... they should have attacked your city, I think.

Have you checked the remember me box when you logon? That might be a factor in the unit creation problem.

Merlin
07-01-2011, 12:02 AM
I'm betting you didn't check that box. I made some changes which may fix several of the problems you're having. Let us know.

Nightstalker
07-07-2011, 07:28 PM
I think you made a change which prohibits me from changing the way my units are armed. I cannot make any changes at all now. Some of my units even have all that area grayed out.On the ones which don't I can change things as usual, but when I 'save' the unit it all reverts to exactly what was there when I started. Would you please change this back?

Eudrick
07-08-2011, 05:01 AM
I'm guessing that this related to unit size and stacking limits. Changes won't take affect if the unit is too large.

Merlin
07-08-2011, 02:49 PM
I only added the session code for users who aren't checking the Remember Me box on login, or have cookies disabled. Unit equipment cannot be changed if they are outside your city.

Nightstalker
07-08-2011, 08:22 PM
Today I did reduce my unit sizes from 50 to 10 or 20 for five units. Then I was able to change the materials they used and was below the stacking limit. I'll continue until I get them all corrected. TY for the info.

Nightstalker
07-17-2011, 04:56 PM
One more item, please. I've done my best to 'repair' my problems but ONE unit has me stumped. I cannot reduce unit size nor equipment type. Would you get my under the Unit stack limit exceeded level for this unit? In sequence 3 of my units, Lt Crossbow 2, a 50 man unit. I have other 50 man units that are below the Stack Limit but I think the Tower SHield moves this one high. Could you change that to a medium shield if that will bring the Stack Limit down enough? Thanks.
And BTW the yellow target hilight box is GREAT! tHX again.