PDA

View Full Version : extra numbers in detail screen

Gnasher
05-17-2011, 03:35 AM
I have extra numbers in the detail screen in the construction column. I have spare workers and no progress is being made on them. I think they are from assigning projects, then switching to another screen in cities without using the save button. they show up in the ledger maint totals, but may not be charged for them. example, it says I have 2 of all the weapons workshops in the ledger screen, but I really only have 1

Eudrick
05-17-2011, 06:26 AM
I have extra numbers in the detail screen in the construction column. I have spare workers and no progress is being made on them. I think they are from assigning projects, then switching to another screen in cities without using the save button. they show up in the ledger maint totals, but may not be charged for them. example, it says I have 2 of all the weapons workshops in the ledger screen, but I really only have 1

Yeah. That's a glitch that we've been trying to kill for quite some time. My ag construction column has in excess of 500 ghost farms. For reference (for now) as to what is actually happening when you look at the details, ignore the currently constructing column and look instead at the number of workers being used.

lina maya
04-27-2016, 09:14 PM
Thank you aragonfor the answer .