PDA

View Full Version : pyro bug

quiritus
01-23-2011, 07:46 PM
i exit from the game with one battle going. later when i reenter a lot of the fire and smoke due to pyro spell disappear.

i don't know if the trouble is that must disappear before my exit and they are still here blocking the LOS or the mistake is disappearing due to exit and reenter the game: now i can fire missile where, in the same turn before, i can't

in second place may be useful to have one advice similar to that for spell that must be target to a specific target even for the hex or multi-hex target spells: hitting my army with my spell when i forgot to change target from the default (where the mage is) to the enemy is boring :(

Merlin
01-23-2011, 08:52 PM
We'll look at the pyro effects. Nobody has reported that before.

As for the targeting, that is a good observation, and will be corrected at the next update.

quiritus
01-24-2011, 09:45 AM
i keep pyro monitorated: i cast the spell at turn 4. from turn 4 to turn 11 all ok: exit or refreshing the screen, the fires are still here. but at turn 12, at start are present. i reload the page and the burning zone of turn 4 disappear. the same turn delay for other pyro spells: eight turn after if reload disappear. if don't reload are still here, even the turns after

Merlin
01-24-2011, 07:59 PM
The burning time has a duration, though why they don't disappear on the turn instead of a refresh is puzzling.