PDA

View Full Version : trouble with throw

quiritus
01-22-2011, 06:28 PM
every time i give a unit order to throw weapon i receive indication that obiective hex is OOR even if it's adiacent to the unit

Merlin
01-23-2011, 04:45 PM
We'll look into that. Is it one particular unit or all of them?

quiritus
01-23-2011, 06:34 PM
We'll look into that. Is it one particular unit or all of them?

all..but to be correct after a lot of OOR reply i stop to try

Merlin
01-23-2011, 10:07 PM
We can't find anything wrong with throwing. Try refreshing your game with CTRL-F5 to get the latest javascripts.

quiritus
01-24-2011, 09:37 AM
i refresh the game: now it's only a grafical trouble: when i issue the order the tell me OOR in black not in red as the real OOR, but throw the weapon in the esecution fase. and double clicking on the slide correct to the right target hex coordinate even in grafic.

Nightstalker
06-18-2011, 06:10 PM
I get the same OOR message in the unit action box after one turn almost all the time. I will take the action you advised above but have an additional question.

Is the range of 'Throw' always only the adjacent square? Also, I have added multiple Javelins and Bolts for Missle and for a while my units would fire multiple volleys, but now that has almost stopped and I can never count on it to work. An additional related problem is that my bolts or arrows quantities go nuts. I may have had ... say ... 200 specified in each of 3 or 4 bolt fields but after a battle I look back and sometimes have thousands specified. Then the system refuses to allow me to change the quantity back to 'normal'.

Nightstalker
07-02-2011, 09:59 PM
I just had a long battle and throw did not work even one time despite trying the fix suggested. I have tried it with Infantry and cavalry and never had any success since the first 2-3 battles I had. And some of these times I did not get the OOR notice even. But most of the time even when the hexes are contiguous or one on top of the other the OOR will be shown and even if I leave the throw in place nothing happens.