PDA

View Full Version : Militia

Merlin
01-10-2008, 10:16 PM
I finally got around to implementing militia units. If you attack an NPC, they will probably have a bunch of low-level militia units as well as their regular army. And, even better, if you get attacked in your city, you'll have a bunch of units to help out. My TO DO list keeps getting shorter!

I also found and solved an AI bug. Sometimes the AI would want to move units into your formation, ignoring zone of control. This caused the routine to sometimes take way too loong, and the script timed out, leading to a hang. This is fixed, so battles should be much smoother and quicker now.

Moriority
01-12-2008, 05:13 PM
I didn't get any "loops" or "hang-ups" in the last battle. I saw CHARGE in the Action Menu and tried the command, but the clock would not turn over if I had given a unit or henchman the CHARGE command. If I changed the command to ATTACK, the clock would turn over. I tried this a number of times. What does CHARGE do? Do you have to be adjacent to the unit iin order to make a CHARGE?

Can we invade an NPC city without getting stuck?

How can I print up the maps?

The geographical maps sequence should be from large to small, WORLD, ARAGON, REGION and TACTICAL.

Moriority