PDA

View Full Version : Merlin....

Moleander
03-29-2004, 10:06 PM
You really need to set the turns on LotOD to more a day... Only 4 turns a day doesn't really give you what you need to play a game effectively, at least not in my opinion.... LotGD has 24 a day, and I know that many people haven't really even heard of this offset of it yet, but there are alot of people playing that much more often due to that fact.... I can draw some people into this game, I'm not gonna say how many, but I can draw some to it.

Merlin
04-03-2004, 01:47 AM
Won't making more turns per day just put others at a disadvantage? I play LotOD about once every day or two, so I'd only play every 4-8 "game" days if it were twice as often. Let's see what everyone else thinks about it before changing anything.

Moleander
04-03-2004, 04:59 PM
Well who else really is here? Or do you intend to ask inside the game itself? I got more people to join if you didn't notice... :)

Merlin
04-04-2004, 01:08 AM
I'm always hesitant to make drastic changes to any program that I don't know anything about. But, I doubled the number of game turns per day to 8.

Moleander
04-06-2004, 02:45 AM
Thank you! More fun for me!

Ziech
04-16-2004, 12:58 AM
And I'm still a slacker when it comes to playing that game :D

Moleander
04-17-2004, 01:18 AM
I've noticed that Ziech

Xyvol
04-17-2004, 11:49 PM
The game keeps track of how many game days are played. So you can still kill the dragon in 40 game days, but only play once every real day. More days gives the people who play all the time better chances to advance quicker.

Merlin
04-19-2004, 01:20 AM
The game keeps track of how many game days are played. So you can still kill the dragon in 40 game days, but only play once every real day. More days gives the people who play all the time better chances to advance quicker.
Apparently, because I chose "Mystical Powers," I'm a little slower. Is that true?

Xyvol
04-23-2004, 04:05 AM
I don't think your specialty would effect that. They may require different playing stratagies. I tend to favor Dark Arts. The other two seem like they are less aggressive to me. I don't see how that would slow you down tho.