PDA

View Full Version : Database error on city-development page

Redknight
08-10-2010, 03:21 AM
1) In my first city Redmountain, I have got child -0, adult – 0, old – 0, total – 14. This is amazing.
2) I think, to conquer the world, fist thing I have to do is to build economical superpower.
But I have a small problem with it.
“Database error” in http://www.aragon-online.net/aragon/city.php on Development page.

Merlin
08-10-2010, 12:39 PM
I saw several errors like that when you created your game. We're not sure what happened, but would advise you to delete your game and start anew. If you need help, we can delete it for you so you can get a fresh start.

Redknight
08-11-2010, 02:52 AM
Thank you, my second city is Ok.

Merlin
08-11-2010, 04:11 AM
Yeah, good. The first one was seriously messed-up. I'd like to know what happened, we have been unable to reproduce that, as it seems to happen very rarely.

GorbagGutripper
08-28-2010, 11:37 PM
Im getting the same--but cannot develope anything...if i try i get a "database error" message.

Merlin
08-29-2010, 12:25 AM
And your city is messed up in the same way. Best would be to delete and start again.

Was there an error when you were creating your new game? This happens occasionally, to maybe 1 out of 10 players, and we haven't been able to discover why.

Edit: Did you check the "Remember Me" box when you logged-in, or do you have cookies disabled? That could be the source of the problem.

GorbagGutripper
08-29-2010, 12:31 AM
I will delete and try again---i do recall a weird screen, but thought nothing of it at the time...also there was no tower in my first fight, and somehow, after i lost 12 men in one squad, I ended up with an error, and then my army was back to full strength. Pretty sure i hit the refresh button after that error. Im using IE so perhaps I will try on my desktop with FF. Think the wife wants the laptop anyway :)

Merlin
08-29-2010, 12:32 AM
See Edit in post above.