PDA

View Full Version : Bug or working as intended?

quiritus
07-07-2010, 09:24 AM
1:worker: actually (11 jan 1342) i have a pop of 308 child 609 adult 48 old 962 total and 888 worker: if the amount of worker is correct from where came the 279 non adult?

2:level up: only main character level up automatically when EP reach the new level requirement. for the others i need to save in the inventory screen, losing same EP

3:temple: i see no evidence of same effect and in same part of help it say that the time to build a structure is number of week, in other place a number of month.

4:train: in the unit page of help it say that is possible train unit to next level with money: but i found no way to make this: not implemented yet?

quiritus
07-07-2010, 11:38 AM
there is also a mistake in the sum of city population:308+609+48=965 not 962

Eudrick
07-07-2010, 05:16 PM
1:worker: actually (11 jan 1342) i have a pop of 308 child 609 adult 48 old 962 total and 888 worker: if the amount of worker is correct from where came the 279 non adult?Some of the youth and some of the Elderly are able to work

2:level up: only main character level up automatically when EP reach the new level requirement. for the others i need to save in the inventory screen, losing same EPFrom the FAQ in the HELP pages: EXPERIENCE ALLOCATION
How are experience points allocated?

The actual experience allotment is the bonus squared times the total experience of the enemy, divided by 2500. That is adjusted by experience bonus, and divided up between characters and units based on level, with your main character getting 10 shares per level, henchmen 5 shares per level and units 1 share per soldier per level. The experience is calculated after the casualties are assessed. Henchmen and Troops will progress, albeit at a slower rate, as a function of your main characters levels. For henchmen it's about 1 in 4 and troops about 1 in 6. There is a finite level for both henchmen and troops while your main character will progress to the maximum game limit (currently 40 levels).

3:temple: i see no evidence of same effect and in same part of help it say that the time to build a structure is number of week, in other place a number of month. The temple (and other upgrades, War college, University and Woods Lore) increase the maximum level of the related henchmen. While in some places in help it DOES state that it takes months (legacy help pages that need to be updated) for development to complete, in fact it is weeks (ARAGON level turns) for any development to finish.

4:train: in the unit page of help it say that is possible train unit to next level with money: but i found no way to make this: not implemented yet? The training cost is how much it will cost you to train up a unit, when they are able to do so. You'll need to have that much in Gold in order for the unit to train when they acquire the ability, there is no direct training function at this time.

quiritus
07-07-2010, 06:43 PM
From the FAQ in the HELP pages: EXPERIENCE ALLOCATION
How are experience points allocated?

The actual experience allotment is the bonus squared times the total experience of the enemy, divided by 2500. That is adjusted by experience bonus, and divided up between characters and units based on level, with your main character getting 10 shares per level, henchmen 5 shares per level and units 1 share per soldier per level. The experience is calculated after the casualties are assessed. Henchmen and Troops will progress, albeit at a slower rate, as a function of your main characters levels. For henchmen it's about 1 in 4 and troops about 1 in 6. There is a finite level for both henchmen and troops while your main character will progress to the maximum game limit (currently 40 levels).

the trouble here is: if the main character attain the, for exemple, 2500 EP to reach level 2, they became automatically a lev 2 hero. if a common hero or troup rech the 2500 point (again a number for exemple) for level 2 i must go to the equip screen in order to have the unit upgraded to higher level. and losing the extra point: if a level 1 hero have 2700 EP became a level 2 hero with 2500 EP

Merlin
07-07-2010, 07:48 PM
We'll look into that.

Edit: Units should level up correctly now.